Monday 9 November 2009

WINNERS!

Congratulations to this months winners...
Ist Prize of a $20 Store Voucher from Anna's Craft Cupboard goes to Hanneke Nauta
2nd Prize of a $15 Store Voucher from Love Scrappin' goes to Janice Guazzo
3rd Prize of a fabulous Boy Kit from Bons Scraps goes to Crystal Bowman
What is up for grabs this month:

1st prize - $20 store Voucher from 3 Angels Scrapping
2nd prize - $20 Store Voucher from Annas Craft Cupboard
3rd prize - Boy Kit from What Is Old Is New Kits
4th prize - $20 store voucher from Scrap a While

5 comments:

Janice Guazzo said...

oh my! I am so honored...thank you for the opportunity to play along.
Janice

Hanneke said...

WOW I won, thanks so much (can't believe it with all the talent around here!!!)!! Congrats to Janice and Crystal too!!!!

Crystal Goulding said...

Congrats to the other winners!! YAY I'm so happy to win 3rd cause I really wanted Bon's Boy Kit!! Woohoo to me and thanks to Bon's Scraps and Scrap The Boys!

Cindy Groh said...

Love that 1st LO with the Jenny Bowlin paper on a boy LO. Fabulous:)

Unknown said...

congrats everyone! those were amazing entries!