Monday 4 May 2009

Joining the Scrap the Boys Team

Hi, my name is Aphra Bolyer , proud scrapper of two active boys--Jonathan (8) and Ethan (2). When I'm not chasing my toddler down off the tallest furniture in the house or chauffering the eight-year-old back and forth to the ball park, I'm in my scrapbook room. Since my husband works in the Alaskan tundra for three weeks at a time, I have a little free time on my hands.

Right now, my scrapbook style is bright, linear, and balanced with a touch of quirk. But, my style changes often, depending on my pictures and what scrapping supplies I've just bought.

I am very excited to be designing for Scrap the Boys! Each challenge presents a new opportunity to push the limits of my creativity and to be inspired by all the talented ladies who contribute and play along.


Aphra resides in Louisiana and is Scrap the Boys first International DT for this term...I would like to extend a warm welcome to her on behalf of the team and look forward to seeing her beautiful work every month during the CT reveal.
Here is Aphra's take on this months challenge:

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome to the team Aphra...your work is wonderful.

Wendy Smith said...

welcome Aphra...you have incredible style and eye for colour....and such scrappable kids

Frances said...

Love, love, love the layout Aphra and what a great site! I'll be visiting.

A.D. said...

great colours and great kids